Baked banana chips is an easy and simple recipe prepared with raw bananas which are loved by everyone!
Bananas are a great way to add some fiber and potassium to your diet, but they don’t always enjoy the shelf life that you might want. A solution for making the banana more shelf-stable is to bake it.
So let’s quickly get started and If you like this recipe then do give it a try and don’t forget to share! When you see how easy it is to make this recipe you’ll be excited to make your first batch!
What Ingredients Will You Need?
- Bananas, raw and unripe
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Paprika powder
- Black pepper powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slice bananas horizontally into thin slices using a sharp knife.
Toss banana slices in a bowl with the olive oil and seasonings until coated well.
Spread banana slices evenly on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Easy Homemade Baked Banana Chips Recipe
- 3 Raw Bananas peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 tbsp Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil to toss
- 1/4 tbsp Paprika Powder optional
- In a large bowl, add sliced banana, black pepper powder, salt to taste and a bit of olive oil to coat. Mix everything well and make sure that the banana slices gets coated well with oil. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Spread the coated banana slices over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or till they become crisp. Keep checking them as different oven takes different time to bake.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool (the longer they cool the crispier they become).
- Serve and enjoy!
* Store in an airtight container at room temperature if you intend to eat it the next day, or can be frozen for up to 4 months, if you plan on enjoying them later.
|Inspired Fork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.|