Baked banana chips is an easy and simple recipe prepared with raw bananas which are loved by everyone!
This tasty, crispy-salty snack is perfect for enjoying in place of regular chips and much healthier since they’re baked!
So let’s quickly get started and If you like this recipe then do give it a try and don’t forget to share! When you see how easy it is to make this recipe you’ll be excited to make your first batch!
Easy Homemade Baked Banana Chips Recipe
- 3 Raw Bananas peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 tbsp Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil to toss
- 1/4 tbsp Paprika Powder optional
- In a large bowl, add sliced banana, black pepper powder, salt to taste and a bit of olive oil to coat.
Mix everything well and make sure that the banana slices gets coated well with oil.
Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Spread the coated banana slices over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or till they become crisp. Keep checking them as different oven takes different time to bake.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool (the longer they cool the crispier they become).
- Serve and enjoy!