Ever had a really hot day and just wanted to find the path of least resistance to refreshment? I love iced tea, but it’s not always the quickest or easiest thing to prepare.
What if I told you that I know an amazing recipe for ginger-peach iced tea? It only takes five minutes and gives you a refreshing beverage in less than 10 minutes–all while using things you’ve probably already got laying about your kitchen.
How To Make Ginger-Peach Iced Tea
This sweet and fragrant tea combines the spicy sweetness of fresh ginger with juicy peach for a perfect summertime thirst-quencher. It’s flavored with fresh ginger, black tea, honey, and a good dash of mint sprigs for an extra kick.
Homemade Ginger Peach Iced Tea Recipe
- Instant Pot
- 8 cups water
- 4 fresh peaches chopped into chunks
- 6 organic black tea bags
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely minced
- 6 fresh mint sprigs
- Add the water, tea bags, peaches, and fresh ginger to Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting on normal for 5 minutes.
- When finished, allow pressure to release naturally (NR) for 10-15 minutes, then do a quick release (QR) to allow the remaining pressure to escape.
- Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids. Pour the remaining liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher.
- Sweeten with honey, to taste, and stir to combine. Cool slightly before serving over ice with peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!
|Inspired Fork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.|