Everyone loves a few side dishes that are low-carb and can be served to anyone! These oven-roasted Parmesan green beans are the perfect complement for your dinner, but they also have a little kick that makes them so much better. This recipe is so simple, it doesn’t need much time at all. Just one pan with some oil, fresh herbs, and salt.
This method of cooking green beans is a perfect recipe for any beginner who has never roasted vegetables before. I tried it with fresh green beans, but they may be a bit too delicate for this recipe.
How To Make Oven-Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
Oven-Roasted Parmesan Green Beans are a quick and easy side dish that taste out of this world! This is a great recipe to serve at your next dinner party or family get together.
Roasted Parmesan Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans trimmed and washed
- 3 large garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 tbsp olice oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans, garlic, and olive oil together until coated. Spread the seasoned green beans on prepared baking sheet into a single layer without crowding. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or just until the beans are crisp tender, turning once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and transfer beans to a serving platter or bowl. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese right before serving. Enjoy!
|Inspired Fork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.|